Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Patience, please!

Thanks to all who have visited my blog so far...I am learning as I go and I hope to share some cool stuff with you...

I made a design wall for my quilts recently out of pvc and flannel.  I love it because it's big enough for large quilts and also portable.  Here's a picture of it in my sunroom aka my studio...
Come back soon and I'll have directions for making your own...I firmly believe that a picture is worth a thousand words so I'll be making a mini-design wall so I can take pix as I go for you.  In the meantime my husband and I are going to the beach this weekend with some friends, but I'll try to have this posted by the end of this week.  I also took pictures along the way of this stack and whack quilt in process so I can share those with you as well.  

Blessings to y'all!

1 comment: